Education and mentorship is of great importance to me, and I value the opportunities to share with others my experiences and knowledge. I have spoken for student classes and groups, teachers and school administrators, design organizations, and more. Some talks I have given are:
- Confident Design Every Time: a talk about what makes good design
- Understanding Brand: a talk given to startups about the power of brand
- Project Management: a talk about the importance of having efficient project management and how to achieve this
- The Design Process: various talks about the importance of design process in a variety of project settings
- Wireframing and Prototyping: a talk about the different stages of developing a website from sketch, prototype, and launch
- Social Media Today: a talk given to share with K-12 teachers and administrators, as well as at the higher ed level, knowledge about current trends in social media that their students engage in
- What I Wish I knew in High School: an annual talk given to high school students about my work experience and growth since high school in the creative field
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Awesome New Features & Adobe Products used in the Web Design Process: a talk about the less talked about uses of Adobe products in the web design process
- The Power of Mentorship: I haven’t given this talk yet, but it is my future goal to give a TED talk on this subject. Seeing it in my own life experiences, I'm very passionate about the value provided by having mentors. I do believe it's life-changing and so important.
Contact me, if you interested in having me speak to your students, teachers, administrators, designers, or other organizational group.